BOOK PRINTING SERVICES MALAYSIA FAQs
1. Do BOOK PRINTING SERVICES MALAYSIA offer artwork design services?
A: Yes. We had cooperate with local advertising company to provide graphic design services for you with an affordable fee. Please send us an email to request for design an artwork.
2. Will the colour of printed book match 100% to the original colour of my artwork?
A: No. It is a known fact within the printing industry that 100% process colour accuracy is not presently possible with the current print technology.
3. What art work file formats do BOOK PRINTING SERVICES MALAYSIA accept?
A: We accept the artwork in Adobe Illustrator (AI) & Adobe Acrobat Document (PDF).
4. Can you provide die-cutting, foil-stamping, embossing & debossing, lamination, spot UV and hot-stamping capabilities?
A: Yes. We have all the above capabilities. We also assist our customer for more complex customized projects that require special inks, different binding techniques, finishing options and more. Please go to our printing service page and fill out the request for a quote.
5. Will I have to pay for the delivery of my goods?
A: We will inform you if there any charges for the goods delivery through quotation or email.
6. Can I collect my orders personally from your office?
A: Yes, you can. Kindly arrange with Customer Service. Your order may collect from our address below:
HQ: No 138G, Jalan Intan 1, Bandar Baru, 36000 Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia.
Petaling Jaya: Suite 700, PG-15A Jaya 33, Grd Flr, Jalan Semangat, Seksyen 13, 46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
7. Will I receive the exact quantity I order?
A: We practice the printing industry standard that allow for a variation amount of +5% or +10% on quantity. Nevertheless, we will make an effort to keep our production to meet your exact order.
8. Do you do customization printing?
A: Yes, we do handle customize projects. Just go to our contact form page and fill out the request for a quote. Be sure to indicate the finished size you desire.
9. How will my goods be delivered?
A: All goods are delivered by our staff or appointed courier. BOOK PRINTING SERVICES MALAYSIA only works with reliable courier service providers that have good track records.
10. What is 4 or CMYK Color Printing?
A: BOOK PRINTING SERVICES MALAYSIA provide offset printing services will typically use the 4 color printing process and this is also true with almost every commercial printer. This color scheme uses 4 standard colors, cyan, magenta, yellow, and black and it offers printed images that are vibrant and realistic. RGB is a color scheme that only uses 3 colors.
11. Did the offset printing process is cost effective?
A: The biggest advantages of the offset printing services, besides exceptional image quality, is the fact that this type of order is usually very cost effective when items are printed in bulk quantity. With offset the more items printed the lower the individual cost per item will be. This means larger orders will have a lower per piece cost, making it more cost effective.