BOOK PRINTING SERVICES FAQ
1. Do BOOK PRINTING SERVICES offer artwork design services?
A: Yes. We had cooperate with local advertising company to provide graphic design services for you with an affordable fee. Please send us an email to request for design an artwork.
2. Will the colour of printed book match 100% to the original colour of my artwork?
A: No. It is a known fact within the printing industry that 100% process colour accuracy is not presently possible with the current print technology.
3. What art work file formats do BOOK PRINTING SERVICES accept?
A: We accept the artwork in Adobe Illustrator (AI) & Adobe Acrobat Document (PDF).
4. Can you provide die-cutting, foil-stamping, embossing & debossing, lamination, spot UV and hot-stamping capabilities?
A: Yes. We have all the above capabilities. We also assist our customer for more complex customised projects that require special inks, different binding techniques, finishing options and more. Please go to our printing service page and fill out the request for a quote.
5. Will I have to pay for the delivery of my goods?
A: We will inform you if there any charges for the goods delivery through quotation or email.
6. Can I collect my orders personally from your office?
A: Yes, you can. Kindly arrange with Customer Service. Your order may collect from our address below:
No. A-G 17&18, Jalan PBS 14/2 A,
Taman Perindustrian Bukit Serdang,
43300 Seri Kembangan,
Selangor Darul Ehsan,
7. Will I receive the exact quantity I order?
A: We practice the printing industry standard that allow for a variation amount of +5% or +10% on quantity. Nevertheless, we will make an effort to keep our production to meet your exact order.
8. Do you do customization printing?
A: Yes, we do handle customize projects. Just go to our contact form page and fill out the request for a quote. Be sure to indicate the finished size you desire.
9. How will my goods be delivered?
A: All goods are delivered by our staff or appointed courier. BOOK PRINTING SERVICES only works with reliable courier service providers that have good track records.